1. Job Description
- Developing blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development.
- Implementing high performance and top quality software modules.
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance on tasks.
2. Job Requirements
- 1+ year experience in Blockchain research and solution development.
- Excellent understanding of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency (Bitcoin or others).
- Familiar with various consensus protocols, conventional distributed system or blockchain.
- Experience with writing native modules for high-level languages (knowledge of server framework & virtual machine).
- Background in development on Blockchain platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity, R3 Corda, Bluemix, Rubix, EOSIO C++.
- Strong understanding of cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference