1. Job Description:
- Work with stakeholders to identify and clear functional requirements to ensure that are understood by the development team.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve the existing product, discover issues and deliver better value to the end-user.
- Perform the integration test to control product quality
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Create backlog/function, prioritize, build a roadmap for product development
2. Job Requirements:
- At least 1-year of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Software Development Life Cycle models such as waterfall, Agile scrum
- Ability to communicate, negotiate with customers to collect and analyze requirements
- Ability to propose professional solutions associated with IT solutions and create documents about business requirements, software specifications, diagrams, process flow
- Ability to create templates, output for new fields
- Ability to create and execute test case for acceptance test
- Proficient communication in English or Japanese is an advantage
- Welcome candidates who have little experience but are eager to learn, have passion for BA job.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
- For further information: https://ekoios.vn/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference