Community Development Specialist
Ekoios Technology is currently among the most accomplished blockchain developers in the industry, founded by experts of leading IT corporations in Vietnam. Established in August 2015, we have been growing fast since then and currently have over 120 employees and 3 offices in Hanoi, Japan and the US. We excel in Web applications, Mobile applications Development, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing and AI, with hundreds of high-quality delivered projects for global clients from startups to Fortune 500s. As a leading IT corporation, we contribute to the growth of Vietnam to become the world-class destination of high technology. We help Startups and Enterprises harness the power of AI and Blockchain by universalizing high-tech products and bring them into real business applications. United as a big family, we keep ourselves open to share values, inspire confidence and make every day counts. Together, we conquer our big missions and make the most of our lives. Join us now and design your own future! Job title: Community development Specialist We are looking for a digital-savvy Community development Specialist to take control of our online voice, build brand awareness and loyalty for our new platform related to NFT/blockchain.
1. Job description
- Be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
- Communicate with customers through various channels such as Facebook, Youtube, Telegram, Twitter, Medium, etc.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and inquiries.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Update event, campaigns and remind platform partners to implement re-twittering
- Liaise with the marketing department to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency
- Any other duties as per supervisor’s requirements if requested.
2. Job requirements
- Background: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields is required
- Strong English communication skills (especially Writing and Reading)
- Experience working with customer support
- Experience with using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is essential
- Experience in working with the NFT market is an advantage.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills, responsible for the job.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send your CV to: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
- About our network: https://nftify.network/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference