Delivery Manager (Tokyo_Japan)
- Organize, plan and manage the activities of the sitting department in Japan.
- Evaluate departmental performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Provide technical direction and professional support to departmental and sales staff.
- Work with sale department to participate in pre-sale, meetings and increase relationships with customers.
- Coordinate with staff in Vietnam to ensure the quality and resources to deploy the project in order to achieve the Japanese market revenue target.
- A bachelor's degree in business, IT, project management, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a management role.
- Great ability to present, communicate and negotiate in Japanese (N2+)
- Excellent knowledge of management best practices and strong managerial skills.
- Solid communication and team working skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- The ability to navigate stressful work situations.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience. Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Support for housing, travel expenses, support visa application (for candidates in Vietnam), change visa (for candidates in Japan).
- To pay social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to the regulations of the Japanese government.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday, public holidays in accordance with Japanese law (including compensatory holidays prescribed by the Japanese government), other holidays according to the company's calendar.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference