1. Job description About the job Overview:
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will design and execute PR plans and strategies that contribute to strengthening Ekoios’s brand position in the global market
- Working in a cross-functional team that includes Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Production, Community, etc. to help position Ekoios as a leading blockchain services provider.
- Plan and execute social media strategies that contribute to enhancing the company’s thought leadership position and awareness of its innovative products and services
- Work closely with HR department to cement Ekoios’s employer branding via various channels to attract and retain talents working blockchain, AI in Vietnam.
- Deliver sharp and impactful communications assets such as press releases, corporate news, executive speeches, sponsored articles, etc. that are appealing to media and public audiences
- Build and nurture relationships with international press outlets and journalists;
- Collaborate with and manage external partners to drive coverage across different communications platforms
- Work closely with internal marketing teams to support email campaigns, events
- Pre-empt potential issues and flag concerns, as well as support with crisis management activities to mitigate risks and protect corporate reputation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business, or related field
- 02 years of work experience in public relations/marketing, preferably in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Fluent in English with excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to multi-task and partner with cross-functional teams
- The successful candidate should be a team player, creative thinker, and proactive practitioner to deliver high-value communications results.
- Having a strong interest in storytelling, media, public relations, and knowledge about technology megatrends is a plus
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference