1. Job description:
- Needs analysis and training planning
- Prepare and update training materials
- Assist in the development and monitoring of training process improvement, be responsible for the implementation of the plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the team making suggestions and improvements to training programs.
- Research and propose other training programs to improve the quality of personnel
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of employees after completing the training program.
- Other tasks as assigned by superiors.
2. Job requirement:
- Background: BS degree in HR, Training, Education or related field
- Proven 1+ years of experience as a Training Specialist in IT company
- Good communication, presentation and presentation skills. Able to work independently and in groups.
- Honest, progressive, eager to learn, passionate about the field of training.
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference