Ekoios Technology is currently among the most accomplished blockchain developers in the industry, founded by experts of leading IT corporations in Vietnam. Established in August 2015, we have been growing fast since then and currently have over 120 employees and 3 offices in Hanoi, Japan and the US. We excel in Web applications, Mobile applications Development, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing and AI, with hundreds of high-quality delivered projects for global clients from startups to Fortune 500s. As a leading IT corporation, we contribute to the growth of Vietnam to become the world-class destination of high technology. We help Startups and Enterprises harness the power of AI and Blockchain by universalizing high-tech products and bring them into real business applications. United as a big family, we keep ourselves open to share values, inspire confidence and make every day counts. Together, we conquer our big missions and make the most of our lives. Join us now and design your own future! Job title: Marketing Director We are looking for a self-driven Marketing Director to lead our marketing team. He/she will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy.
1. Job description
- Develop and execute marketing strategies that are consistent with the company's overall vision and goals;
- Plan and monitor the implementation of marketing campaigns for our new platform on various channels such as Facebook, Google, Youtube, Telegram, Twitter, etc.
- Supervise the implementation of marketing plans, ensure smooth coordination between functional departments and partners
- Work with partners and develop internal marketing capabilities and strategy
- Analyze advertising data to make reasonable adjustments, increase advertising efficiency
- Manage brand images, keyword rankings, SEO activities, Google Ads and other types of Ads
- Manage costs, control and optimize the results of implementing Digital Marketing campaigns
- Ensure to meet or exceed the annual marketing plan
- Any other duties as per the supervisor’s requirements.
2. Job requirements
- Background: MA/ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or similar relevant fields
- At least 3 years experience in marketing, particularly in the IT industry.
- Great English communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis and customer insight
- Hands-on experience with CRM and SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us
- Send your CV and portfolio: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For further information: https://ekoios.vn/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference