1. Job description
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Work closely with Sales teams to ensure the correct implementation of the partnerships and troubleshooting any issues hindering the long term success of the partnerships established.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Proven experience as a partnership manager or experienced in Sales, Marketing. Prefer experience in the IT industry.
- Skills in Strategic Partners, Strategy Development, Account Management, Contract Negotiation and Project Management.
- Strong organisational skills, with good personal insight, tact and ability to foster teamwork and collaboration across different teams to deliver the desired outcomes
- Experience in proposal writing and the proposal management process
- Have good English skills is an advantage.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference