1. Job Description
- Be the focal point to work with the project manager on the client-side and stakeholders to handle the work of the whole project
- Responsible for managing the entire project in terms of progress, quality, human resources, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of the project is in accordance with the plan agreed with the customers
- Proactively propose functional treatment options in the project
- Attend meetings with clients’ project team for project planning, requirement discussion, design review, testing, issue resolution, etc;
- At least 2 years experience in the position of managing IT projects or similar projects.
- Preference will be given to candidates who can communicate fluently in Japanese / English, experience in working with Japanese/English customers is an advantage.
- Have experience in Blockchain industry is an advantage
- Have skills to solve problems that arise,
- Have skills to talk and support teams.
- Ability to manage and supervise many projects simultaneously
- Good management skills and leadership skills;
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 9, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- For more information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference