Sales IT (Tokyo_Japan)
1. Job description
- Develop new customers through Sales and Marketing activities.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers of the company, thereby seeking new projects and new opportunities for the company.
- Attend exhibitions at home and abroad.
- Be the focal point of the company to work with customers on projects.
- Contribute ideas, and be in charge of finalizing company marketing materials such as the Website, and company profile.
- In charge of business trips to customers, planning, receiving, and introducing companies to customers, leading customers to visit.
2. Job Requirements
- Japanese level (JLPT) N2 +, able to present fluently in Japanese
- No experience required, candidates with equivalent work experience will be given priority.
- There are dispositions, qualities related to sales.
- Love communication work, business. Desire to develop in the field of information technology
- Hard work, dedication to the job.
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience. Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Support for housing, travel expenses, support visa application (for candidates in Vietnam), change visa (for candidates in Japan).
- To pay social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to the regulations of the Japanese government.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday, public holidays in accordance with Japanese law (including compensatory holidays prescribed by the Japanese government), other holidays according to the company's calendar.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/
Know someone who is a perfect match for the job?
Get a valuable rewards for a reference