Sales Manager | NFT Platform
NFTify is a young startup in the NFT space, a no-code platform to allow professional NFT businesses to create their own NFT marketplace within minutes, without any coding, and at zero cost. Our mission is to be the market leader in the NFT marketplace solution industry. We strive to provide the most seamless and valuable solution to users with the best customer service; and a fast growing & supportive global startup for employees.
We’re looking for a strong sales manager who can help NFTify build the foundation for exponential growth within the next 12 months. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who learn fast, prioritizewell, communicate clearly, manage and organize a pipeline and have a strong track record of developing new business. You are comfortable taking initiative and working across teams in a small, but structured environment.
You are required to have a history of surpassing sales, hitting aggressive targets, and maintaining a high producing sales pipeline.
- NFTify https://nftify.network/Questions:
- Please contact the CEO directly via: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Job description.
- Build a competent sales team; manage and lead the team to exponential growth.
- Identify and target the right audience through data from the company, under advice and support from advisors, CEO and CMO.
- Educate, onboard and guide companies to using our product for maximum effectiveness
- Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness
- Report performance metrics on a daily and weekly basis
2. Job Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in developing, negotiating, and executing strategic business agreements
- 5+ years of experience in Saas Sales, Software Sales, partnership management, or equivalent experience sourcing new business
- Experience with HubSpot or comparative CRM
- Experience in setting up and managing a sales pipeline
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication in English,
- interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Salary: Negotiable according to candidate's ability and experience, 2 months probation with 100% salary, after probation pay insurance according to salary level.
- Participating in PTI health insurance package when working full 6 months officially.
- Performance review twice a year, based on work performance and company’s performance;
- Working time: 8h/day from Monday to Friday.
- Performance bonus, 13-month salary, bonuses for Tet holidays as prescribed: 30/4, 1/5, New Year’s Day, Lunar New Year,…reward projects, excellent individuals.
- Birthday, Men’s Day, Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mid-Autumn Festival and other benefits under the provisions of the company.
- Join team building: 1 time / quarter, travel: 1 time / year, Company birthday, Year-end party, …
- Participate in periodic health checks for all employees with good services.
- Full support for server certification exam costs for business development needs.
- Be provided with equipment when working at the company.
- Have the opportunity to join free Japanese and English classes, soccer clubs, sprints, games.
- Have the opportunity to experience your expertise in a young and dynamic environment.
4. Contact us:
- Send CV to mail: email@example.com
- Address: Ekoios Technology Office, Floor 4, CIC Tower, Lane 219 Trung Kinh Street, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Further information: https://ekoios.vn/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ekoios/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ekoios-technology/mycompany/